Founded in 1975 and headquartered in Southern California, Oakley was created for world-class athletes. The company is recognized as one of the most coveted brands in performance technology and fashion. Oakley has a passion that redefines what is possible for those who defy their own limits.
- Over 600 patents have been awarded to Oakley. Technologies transcend sports to enhance the lives of consumers,
- Oakley products are available in more than 110 countries.
- Products include premium sunglasses, goggles, prescription eyewear, apparel, footwear and accessories.
- The company’s optics brand portfolio includes Eye Safety Systems, Fox Racing, Mosley Tribes, Oakley, Oliver Peoples, and Paul Smith Spectacles.
- In addition to its wholesale business, the company operates retail locations including Bright Eyes, Oakley Stores, and The Optical Shop of Aspen.
The Doctor takes lunch from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm Monday-Friday, and Saturday from 1:00 pm to 1:30 pm.